ID Tech Solutions provides low cost, high performance hardware devices and solutions for the identification industry.. Our magnetic stripe readers are extremely compact and designed with a lot of attention to detail. Our Magstripe reader is an intelligent, programmable Mag-Stripe reader providing a wide range of functionality and value in a convenient package size. The entire unit is just 90 mm long, about the length of a credit card. It reads up to three tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction.
It has a color LED indicator to signal a successful read. The reader is programmable so that the data format and intelligent interface output can be programmed & configured to match application and communication requirements the perfect MSR tool for applications such as point of sale, access control, and self-service applications. These magnetic stripe readers are known for their reliability, they are easy to install and use.
- Size: 3.54 x 1.10 x 1.10 inches (L X W X H) 90*27*27mm
- Color: black
- Swipe speeds from 3 to 60 inches per second
- Interfaces: Keyboard, RS232, USB/Keyboard, USB/CDC, USB/HID and RS232 PortPowered
- Fully supports USB 2.0
- Small footprint to fit in tight places
- Reads up to 3 tracks of information
- Bidirectional swipe reading
- Superior reading of high jitter, scratched, and worn cards
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Threaded inserts for mounting
- Reads ISO7811, AAMVA, & most other card data formats
- configuration software makes configuration changes easy
- JPOS & OPOS support for all interfaces is provided
- Two-year warranty
- Card type: ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1, ISO/IEC 7811-1,2,6
- Card feeding speed: 10 ~ 150cm/s
- Magnetic head life: 1,000,000 passes minimum
- Magnetic stripe formats: ISO7811,Aiken Code(F2F)
- Encrypt : DES/3DES or AES
- Weight:: Approx.80g
- Power: +5VDC +/- 10%(50mv ripple maximum)
- About 35mA for combination magnetic stripe(3 tracks)
- Operating temperature: 32º F ~ 131º F(0? ~ 55?)
- Extended Temp. Option: -30º F ~ 140º F(-35? ~ 60?)non-condensing.
- Storage temperature: -22º F ~ 158º F(-30? ~ 70?)non-condensing.
- Humidity: Maximum 95% non-condensing