The Datacard® SR300 retransfer card printer allows cost-conscious issuers to produce high-quality, full-color, dual-sided cards efficiently and affordably. This compact printer enables over-the-edge printing on a wide range of materials. It can also be configured with an optional laminator.
- Print cards on heavy-duty card materials.
- Encode magnetic stripes and smart card chips.
- Protect cards and ribbons with electronic locks.
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 and Windows Vista® operating systems
- Full-bleed, over-the-edge
- Prints four-color, one-sided card in 30 seconds
Lamination transfer speed:
- 36 seconds
- L 13.2 in. x W 12.7 in. x H 13.5 in. (335 mm x 343 mm x 322 mm)
- L 13.2 in. x W 8.3 in. x H 14.2 in. (210 mm x 330 mm x 360 mm)
- 32.7 lbs. (13.4 kg)
- 24.3 lbs. (11 kg)
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- Lifetime printhead warranty
Optimal image quality
Retransfer printing technology delivers vivid results with over-the-edge coverage for a wide range of applications. The SR300 printer processes cards in landscape orientation to minimize unwanted dye transfer. It also reproduces a wider color gamut than competitive offerings, which improves image gradation, tonal reproduction and image contrast.
The SR300 printer encodes both contact and contactless smart cards. It prints up to the edge of the smart chip or directly over embedded chips. It also encodes magnetic stripes.
The optional laminator can apply Datacard® topcoats or Datacard® DuraGard® laminates to help extend card life and strengthen card security.
Electronic locks control access to cards and ribbons. The printer also offers the security erase feature, which protects sensitive cardholder data by blocking out black text on used YMCK, YMCK-K and YMCKF ribbons.
Exceptional ease of use
The SR300 printer makes it easy to load cards and ribbons. The display panel also provides helpful and timely status information for operators.
Excellent material compatibility
Use the SR300 printer to reproduce high-quality images on a wide range of card materials, including PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and polycarbonate.